Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Monday, May 11, 2015

Icecream sundae favors

Hello again. My oldest daughter just turned 10 on Mothers day. So I got to celebrate with my special little lady. We made some of her friends a favor for her birthday. Since I took them for Icecream we thought we would make them look like icecream sundaes. So we added some candy, nailpolish, bubble gum, lipgloss, candies (homemade chocolates), icecream sundae cups. Then I added some tissue paper with sparkles on top and a umbrella.....then wrapped in the pretty birthday bags so it all stayed together. My daughter helped prep them for the get together and also made the chocolates. She really loved helping me and I enjoyed this moment with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!