Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Monday, September 22, 2014

A Happy birthday card!

Hello ladies. Well my daughter's 2nd birthday was this weekend we had a great time just the 4 of us. We usually have a party but we just wanted it simple and to have some time together by ourselves. We went to the zoo, took her out for her birthday on Saturday , then Sunday we went to a festival and then took her out for another birthday dinner. The girls had a lot of fun and my husband and I enjoyed watching them enjoying their time together. Also this weekend I had the chance on Friday to make my niece a birthday card. Her 11th birthday is in a couple days, so this is the card I made for her. Very simple card, so hope she likes it. Happy cut @ 1 1/2" (flower) with Hello Kitty Font Jimmy Cricket (flipped) cut @ 3 1/2" with Disney classics inked edges and used whimsical design stamps....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!