Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to look at my creations...I love making memories that I can share with my family and friends....and especially my daughters. They are my inspirations for creating a lot of these layouts. I love taking everyday ordinary things and making them into beautiful altered art. My downfall is buying beautiful papers and not wanting to use them because they are too gorgeous. LOL. Please take the time to check out my crafts, follow my blog and maybe even scraplift them and make sure you let others know where you got the idea...Love to have new followers of my blog.

My crafty creations

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I love ELMO

Last post for today: My youngest Daughter loves ELMO....she used to be into Mickey Mouse and Goofy but now everything is ELMO. LOL KIDS. I probably know every ELMO (SESAME STREET cartoon)..LOL I took a few pictures with her and her ELMO monster. She sleeps with him and carries him around all day long. So I thought it would be cute to capture that and make a Layout of it. I don't have the pictures developed yet so I did not add them yet. ELMO LAYOUT RECIPE: ELMO cut @ 4 1/2" with Sesame street cartridge "I love ELMO" cut and welded with my gypsy at 1 2/5" with Mickey Font heart cut @ 2" and pop dotted (doodle charms cart) Fish w/ bowl cut @ 3 1/2" with Sesame Street Added Aleenes paper glaze and bubble accent stickers Duck cut @ 2 1/4" with Sesame Street Friends crayon 2 cut @ 1 3/4" with Locker Talk doodled with white gel pen and wala a Layout. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by. Please be sure to leave a comment and Have an Awesome Day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

I WAS FEATURED IN THE CRICUT CHIRP!!!!

My Blog Awards!